Minnesota Church Insurance
To be sure your religious organization is properly protected, let Claremont Insurance Agency help your church develop a specific plan to cover your unique needs.
- Church and contents
- Church's personal property
- Stained glass windows
- Loss of use of the church due to a claim
- General Liability insurance covers incidents such as trips and falls
- Pastoral counseling
- Directors and Officers coverage - providing protection for the church board of directors
- Sexual misconduct
- Sunday School or daycare
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability - Provides excess liability should a church member be legally liable for using a vehicle not owned by the church.
- Employment Practices Liability - Employment practices liability covers a church in areas relating to employment including discrimination, wrongful termination, and sexual harassment
- Employee Benefits Liability - Provides coverage on negligent acts, errors, or omissions arising out of the administration of employee benefits program.